oblivion

As a depressive, we don't wish for a better month, or a better year, or even a better life.

We only wished we would survive yet another day, another hour, or just another minute.

It's not "just 24 hours"

It has been 24 hours.

If I knew that I'll die tomorrow, I would spend all of my life savings to be back home.

I would want to die with the presence of my parents, my siblings and my cat.

If I were to die a month from now, I would spend the remnant of my days doing all the things that I've always wanted to; go to japan, start an art shop, sell stickers, publish a book, sell my paintings

As a depressive, we are still afraid to die, but the idea of falling into oblivion is just far too inviting. There's no such thing as an oblivion in my religion. Our lives are continuous.

I am loved but I do not feel it.

I am blessed but my mind is a little too blurry to even believe it.

I am reaching my limit but I am holding on, still.

Don't know when will I let go

Maybe tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment