Fortitude

I have so many words left unsaid. If anyone tries to take a peek of how many drafts I have, they'll probably understand. I hope this post isn't a draft, I hope I'll post this on my blog, so that I could express myself in words that I put together.

I am sorry that I'm a terrible writer. What makes a writer good anyway? Well, scratch that, my writings will never be able to reach anyone. How can one possibly understand an unstructured essay that comprise of sesquipedalian words?

Hey,
it's 30th August.

We're four months away before we embark our journey on a new year. My year started late, around July, and to think that 2017 is coming to an end, I'm flabbergasted of how fast time flies. Have I become a more reliable person? Have I attained the standards that would make me a better version of myself? Ah, this is just so perplexing.

Never in my wildest dream that I intend to discover the true meaning of life and love but I've always caught myself contemplating about them every once in awhile. I once thought that they're just a bunch of myths in old fairy tale books but I deem that it might after all be true.

Ah, where do I sit in this vast world.

I've always imagined that my life, at one point, remain stagnant, until a bright radiant colour illuminates it. I was always at the centre and the people around would either gravitate towards me or just run away. I never had the guts to cross the line, the boundary that detaches me from entangling with the outside world.

Though, I know, this hand was made to intertwine with others. The sole purpose of the creation of humans is to interact with one another, and why am I prone to defy reality?

I have yet to understand human's nature and emotions.

This is an uphill battle, where I raise my sword and charge and fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment