Insekyo and Annoyed lolz

I don't know what to feeeeeeel

Why is it that people here acts so reckless, I mean, they don't even study but they are top scorers, most of them are. Ok to be clear, these guys I'm close with. And what is wrong with y'all, can't y'all have any respect to other people, kata support each other but you guys tend to sakitkan hati kawan korang sendiri and then act as if you're not the one to be blamed. 

Mentality.

AND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, can y'all like LET OTHER PEOPLE FINISH THEIR SENTENCE FIRST BEFORE INTERRUPTING. Ni serious one of my pet peeves bila ada orang cut kau bila kau tengah cakap, the heck, takde sense of respect ke syaiton, geram gila arrrrr.

Ok that's all to rant about this morning. First class starts at 10.30 am. Today got vocab test. Fingers crossed I'd get full marks!!!!

Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment