I just remembered something funny

Before entering college, I was very determined to have a change of identity. It's like seeking for the "real" me because I was so sick of my old self, I was planning to become someone new (lol). The most drastic change that I've ever thought was to change how people used to call me. I'd like my new friends to call me Irdina instead of Aina because I was so tired of being one of the many Aina(s) in my previous school. At first, I thought that I wasn't going to be the only Aina in college but it turned out that nobody holds the same name as I do.

And because of that, I was a bit excited to be the only me, the only Aina here. Hence, I've forgotten the spirit that I had earlier, in which to be called Irdina. Silly me for introducing myself as Aina instead of Irdina in the first place. Lol. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment